Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

"C" is for Cupcakes!


Cupcakes are great.  You can enjoy one at a birthday celebration...


... or a dance recital...


... or on a beach with the sand between your toes.


Chocolate shells or starfish, anyone?


Cupcakes are the perfect treat at a garden party.  


You can even eat them at Disney World (just maybe not on Space Mountain!)


I often get sweet notes from folks when I make cupcakes for them.  Here's one I receieved after making the dogwood cupcakes:
"The dogwood cupcakes were made and created by Marj for my niece's bridal luncheon.  The picture does not do them justice!!  I believe they were the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen.  I showed them off to many people and everyone "gasped" when I opened the box due to the absolute beauty of them and how real they looked.  Not only were they gorgeous to look at, but the two flavors I chose were absolutely delicious." 
Just one of the many reasons I love baking... cupcakes make people smile!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Marj,
    Ahhhh, all the cupcakes are beautiful and perfect! I can't decide which ones are my favorite...so, all of them are!!

    Saludos :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! If you can't pick one, pick them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj