Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Mighty Humble Bumble



Could it be that some of you are not acquainted with the story of Rudolph?  Well, pull up an ice block and lend an ear...

Have you ever heard of "The Abombinable?"  He's mean.  He's nasty.  And he hates everything to do with Christmas.  That is, until Yukon Cornelius reforms him.  I tell you, you're looking at a mighty humble bumble!

Ahh.  I love this Christmasy time of year.

(One of the all-time greatest holiday specials... hands-down!)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Marj!! yes, I've heard of 'The Abombinable'! :)

    Happy new year and Happy caking all year along!

    Blessings,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the animated rudolph... it's been a favourite since we were kids... woohoo you did an AMAZING job, but of course! happy new year marj. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lyndsay! My daughter and I had a great time making this on Christmas Eve day... fun times with buttercream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj