Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Scooby Snacks


My friend, Charlotte, recently celebrated her 5th birthday and had just two requirements for her cake:  She wanted Scooby Doo and CHOCOLATE!  This burger is a challenge even for the master of snacking himself.  Three layers of Devil's Food chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream in between... jinkies!


I remember watching all the episodes of Scooby Doo when they were on TV the first time, and it makes me laugh that he's still so popular.  Rut roh... did I just reveal my age??


For those with a taste for vanilla instead, I made 20 cupcakes with Scooby's dog tag on top.


2 comments:

  1. haha! hilarious. love the detail of the polka dot cupcake wrappers, too - reminds me of scooby's fur!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj