Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nutcracker Cake


Ahhh, The Nutcracker.  It's the quintessential holiday experience.  The lights dim, the orchestra begins the overture and the audience is transported to a magical world where a nutcracker comes to life and fights with the king of the mice, and the Sugarplum Fairy and sweets from around the world dance and twirl. Never fails to put me in the holiday spirit when I hear music from The Nutcracker ballet... dum dum da dum da dum da dum dum dum da daaa dum.  (You know it.  Go ahead and hum along.  I've been doing it all day!)




Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing as usual and just in time for Christmas! Love the nutcracker little fellow :)

    Merry Christmas Marj!!


    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, you always make my day. Thank you, my friend. I hope you enjoy a wonderful holiday with your family!

    Marj

    ReplyDelete
  3. (^_^)...'Feliz Navidad' to you too 'amiga' and many blessings in the following year for you and your family!

    Rosie :)





    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj