Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cinderella!


A dream is a wish your heart makes... and a cake is a wish your tummy makes! 

My friend, Katie, is a big fan of Cinderella.  In fact, she's had a Cinderella theme on all four of her birthday cakes.  This year Cinderella herself was making an appearance at Katie's party.  So it only made sense for Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and castle (complete with a clock striking midnight) to be on the cake.




I loved the little blue birds sitting on the castle roof... a must for any Cinderella cake!

Here's a bonus picture - Cinderella posing with the cake at the party.



2 comments:

  1. Cinderella is one of my favorites and this is amazing mom! The colors all blend to make it whimsical and cute. I love the bluebirds too.. one of my favorite touches!
    Love ya (and love this cake)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj