Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Phineas and Ferb


I've never seen an episode of Phineas and Ferb, but my friend Mason really loves the show and wanted his birthday to feature these wacky characters. His favorite is Perry Platypus (for those of you are like me - Perry is the crazy blue guy on top!) 


As far as I can tell, Phineas and Ferb spend a lot of time getting into mischief in their backyard.  They have a tattle-tale sister who tries to get them into trouble, but always manage to wiggle out of it.


And Perry, the boys' pet platypus, masquerades as a secet agent wearing a dashing fedora.  Not sure how that all fits into the storyline...


... but one of these days I am going to have some free time and I'm planning to watch an episode or two.  In the meantime, I'm glad that Mason loved his birthday cake and had a fun celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj