Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scooby Dooby DOO...

WHERE ARE YOU?


Shaggy:  Like, there's an invisible monster in a haunted swamp! 

Velma:  Jinkies! 

Freddy:  Let's split up, gang!  Shaggy and Scooby, go check out that haunted house.  I'll look for clues in the forest.


Scooby:  Ruh roh, Raggy!

Shaggy:  Like, no way, man!

Daphne:  Would you do it for a Scooby snack?

Scooby:   Scooby dooby doo!!


Shaggy:  I'm coming to help ya, Scoob, ol' buddy, ol' pal!

Velma:  Shaggy, we're here to solve a mystery.

Shaggy:  Like, wow, look at all those fingerprints.

Daphne:  Wait a minute!  Ghosts can't leave fingerprints.


Freddy:  That's right!  It wasn't a ghost at all.  It was Mr. Crumb.  He was trying to scare us away so he could have the whole cake for himself.

Mr. Crumb:  And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you kids!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj