Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

State Champs!


A cake to celebrate the end of a terrific golf season!  I have spent a lot of time this spring watching the Leesville Road High School boys dominate the Cap 8 conference and NC high school golf.  (Now you know why my posts have been so sporadic!)  We met to celebrate all of their accomplishments last week, but especially their big win at the NC 4A State Championships.  Way to go, Pride! 

I made a Devil's Food chocolate cake for some...


... and cupcakes for others.  These are carrot cake with coconut walnut cream cheese filling and marble cake dipped in sugar sand.  The golf balls are white chocolate.


The giant golf ball was rice krispie treats covered in buttercream and fondant.  I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj