Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Chicks


A birthday cake and a smash cake to match for a little "chick" who was celebrating on Easter weekend.


I can't decide what part I like best... the Easter Bunny hopping down into a rabbit hole and leaving his basket of eggs behind...


... or the cute chickie wearing flowers in her hair and sitting in a coconut and chocolate nest.


When I delivered this cake, I was floored by all the fun they had planned - they even had live chicks and a real little bunny! It made me want to stay for the party.


I didn't, but the birthday girl's mom sent me a great picture afterwards - Charlotte digging in to her cake. Isn't she cute?  I think that's the part I like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj