Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finding Nemo

No eating here tonight,
No eating here tonight, No eating here tonight,
You're on a di-et!
-Dory

(Well, okay... just one little slice of cake, and then I'll diet, I promise!)
 
Dory and Nemo are hanging out on a Devil's Food chocolate cake with raspberry filling.  It's covered in vanilla buttercream swirled with blue sugar gel to create a realistic water effect.  All the coral, sand and clumps of seaweed are edible too. 

Check out another Finding Nemo cake I made last summer featuring Squirt, the totally cool sea turtle.

1 comment:

  1. Marj-

    This was an awesome cake, loved by everyone in the party.
    Thank you for your beautiful and delicious work!!

    Heloisa Bickmore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj