Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Totally 80's Cake


Remember the 1980's?  Bright neon colors, Smurfs, hacky sacks, Pac-Man...  Roller skates were all the rage, MTV was brand new and, like, omigod, we all talked like Valley Girls, for sure! 

The top tier of this cake is red velvet with buttercream filling.  The bottom tier is black and white - alternating layers of Devil's Food chocolate cake and vanilla creme cake with vanilla and chocolate buttercream sandwiched in between.  Mmm - totally awesome!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks! This was so fun to make - I had my own little stroll down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely BEAUTIFUL cakes. LOVE them!! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Shattia!

    Email me for more info about this cake... Thanks for asking!

    Marj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj