Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Princess Build-A-Bear


A sweet princess bear pops out of a package on top of this very girly birthday cake made for a party at Build-A-Bear Workshop. Shiny gold sugar balls and gilded fondant "wrapping paper" add just the right amount of sparkle.  The close-up pictures show the detail of the hand painting and fondant ribbon on the package.


After the party I got this nice note:
Dear Marj,
I just wanted to thank you again for doing such a great job on Amanda's cake. She just loved it and it was absolutely delicious on top of being just gorgeous! Everyone was so impressed and I ran out of business cards. I posted your info on my facebook page so everyone could get it. A million thanks! I hope to talk to you again next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj