Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Cake for an LA Sports Fan

This Devil's Food chocolate cake was a surprise for a groom who is a big fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and Dodgers. Team logos made of gum paste are sitting on top of the coordinating basketball and baseball. The happy groom (made of sugar) stands in front wearing a tuxedo.

I got this nice note from the bride's mother after the party:

Marj:
Your cakes were wonderful - both in taste and decor. Your
decorations are so detailed, beautiful and perfect. Mike, the groom,
loved his cake and I can say (and all the guests also) it was delicious
too. Everyone was asking me who made them. I love the sugar
doll of him - I saved the Mike doll and the logos for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj