Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Very Happy Holiday

gingerbread house with snowmenThe whole family got into decorating this gingerbread house on Christmas Eve. My parents and kids worked throughout the day to create our annual holiday house. I love the marshmallow snowmen sitting around the campfire. Since it was Christmas Eve, we cheated a little and used graham crackers for the door and windows, but the best part is sticking everything on with royal icing anyway. I'm sure there was at least as much candy on the kitchen floor as there is on the house, but a good time was had by all. By the time Santa came down the chimney the masterpiece was complete! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog - I love hearing from readers! Happy caking!

Marj